Ritter Insurance Marketing is an insurance brokerage firm focused on the rapidly expanding Senior Insurance Market and ACA Marketplace. We are dedicated to providing unique and value-added services for our 23,000+ Independent General Agents. We are looking for a Front End Designer to add to our growing team. We’re looking for a team member to grow with us as our business and technology needs evolve. Here’s your chance to work with a team of professionals that will challenge you on a daily basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Website development and maintenance within several technology stacks
- Quickly translate website and/or project mockups into working prototypes
- Interact with development team on all UI/UX aspects.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Help establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards with reusable UI perspective.
- Work with development and communications teams to develop strong user experiences for company and client users.
- Must have the ability to explain, and defend, all UI/UX decisions.
Skills / Requirements
- 3+ years of proven UI/UX experience needed.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with links to online portfolios; dribbble, codepen.
- Working knowledge of social media best practices and technology integrations.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Working knowledge of the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Working knowledge of latest CSS specs, animation, and popular frameworks; Flexbox, CSS Grid, Bootstrap, Semantic UI.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Google Tag Manager
- gulp, npm, yarn, webpack
- git workflows
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: UXUI All 2.18