We are looking for a member with exceptional presentation skills to add to our growing Training team.
- Develop educational content for licensed independent agents to promote Ritter tools and services, help them grow their businesses and their Medicare/sales knowledge.
- Present online webinars via WebEx and in-person trainings.
- Work with Sales staff to coordinate agent training opportunities.
- Consult with agents on training opportunities.
- Assist in use of WebEx platform for other Sales staff.
- Audit training content and materials, refine and update as needed.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with training team to set agent and staff training goals.
- Stay up to date on Medicare and insurance market news and changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, sales, or business preferred.
- Presentation skills are essential.
- Active Life/Health Insurance License is a huge plus.
- Medicare knowledge is a huge plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint, is needed.
- Experience using WebEx or a similar webinar platform is a plus.
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: TCHbg