Training and Development Specialist
Ritter Insurance Marketing is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic team player to join our Human Resources Department! We are looking for a Training and Development Specialist to spearhead our new training initiatives and be an active leader in the development of our staff members.
Basic duties include:
- Coordinate and conduct new hire on-boarding and orientation trainings.
- Provide follow up on training with new hires, transfers, and management at set intervals.
- Develop, update, and maintain training materials and records.
- Work with supervisors, managers, and department heads to identify training deficiencies and skill gaps.
- Coordinate and conduct trainings with in-house staff and trainers.
- Coordinate training with third party vendors and training partners.
- Spearhead new training initiatives in conjunction with management.
- Administer training assessment tools and surveys.
- Foster an environment of continuous learning for our staff.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of training experience.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with staff on-site and at remote locations.
- Must be a positive team player with a eager desire to learn.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Train 1.19