Summer Marketing Intern
We are looking for Marketing Intern with strong communication skills, superior customer service, and an eye for detail to add to our growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Supporting Marketing Project Team in organizing various projects.
- Working with the Marketing Project Team to organize marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.).
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Communicate directly with carriers to coordinate recording scheduling for our upcoming events.
- Assist with event tasks for our summer events.
- Maintain and monitor campaign flow.
- Coordinate marketing lists for each campaign.
- Update our Marketing calendar for creative pieces and campaigns.
- Monitor all projects to ensure timely completion.
- Working towards completing a BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer and typing skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to operate related computer applications and other business equipment including email, copy machine, scanner, fax machine, and telephone.
Job Status: Full Time,Internship
Job Reference #: SMI