Service Support Representative
We are looking for detail-oriented, customer-focused Service Support Representatives to joining our growing team!
Responsible for customer service particularly regarding commissions and agent support. Also responsible for analyzing commission data for trends, errors, and accuracy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides customer support to agents and partners via phone, email, ticketing system, and in person as necessary.
- Utilizes and interprets company and affiliate resources to resolve inquires which include but are not limited to:
- Agent Statuses,
- Contract Statuses,
- Affiliate Processes,
- Corresponds with various operational departments within the company as needed to assist with and resolve questions and/or concerns from agents, business partners, as well as company affiliates.
- Performs outreaches to company partners and affiliates as needed to reconcile inquires.
- Documenting details involving the following:
- Agent/Business Entity Communication
- Inter-departmental Communication
- Affiliate Communication
- Data (provided from any of the aforementioned)
- Ensuring company operation systems are reflecting accurately
- Performing routine auditing to ensure compensation is paid accurately, systems reflect per the contracts, and the companies and/or the affiliates policies and procedures are upheld.
- High quality data entry skills.
- Superior attention to details and follow up.
- Solid work ethic and attention to compliance measures.
- Team player.
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn proprietary computer systems needed.
- Basic understanding of insurance and agent relationship.
- One year customer service experience.
If this isn't exactly the job for you, join our Talent Network! When a position opens that matches your qualifications, we will contact you!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SerSup