Sales Support Coordinator
We are looking for a member with exceptional organizational and project management skills to add to our growing Sales Support team.
- Create and audit Sales resources that help Sales Representatives work with our agents more efficiently.
- Facilitate tracking of Sales programs and processes.
- Facilitate Sales staff use of online webinar platforms.
- Audit training content and materials, refine and update as needed.
- Coordinate staff and agent training opportunities.
- Assist in creation of training resources for staff and agents.
- Research Medicare and insurance market news and changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, sales, business, or education preferred.
- Active Life/Health Insurance License is a huge plus.
- Medicare knowledge is a huge plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint, is needed.
- Experience using online presentation platforms is a plus.
- Technical writing background is a plus.
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SalesSup