We are looking for a creative, energetic, results-oriented West Regional Sales Manager to help lead our sales team to recruit and develop new insurance agents throughout various territories.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage sales staff
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel, both internal and external.
- Train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide sales staff.
- Manage sales department employee time off.
- Effectively enable staff so they can take action on behalf of Ritter Insurance Marketing.
- the Organization’s values, vision and direction
- Engaging people in the meaning of the organization
- Respecting and using the skills, expertise, experience and insights of the staff
- Providing direction and resources, removing barriers and helping develop employee skills; articulating expectations and clarifying roles and relationships.
- Encouraging staff to question organizational assumptions and ask strategic questions; ensuring quality decision-making.
- Anticipating conflicts and facilitating resolution.
- Engaging staff in process as well as tasks.
- Modeling behavior and coaching staff to success.
- Oversee Call Volume
- Track and report on call volumes based on set matrices.
- Organize, deploy, and redeploy staff to handle fluctuating call volumes.
- Monitor calls to ensure quality.
- Implement quotas as necessary.
- Oversee Marketing Campaigns
- Orchestrate the overall marketing of territories, products, and insurance carriers to hit key demographics and markets to grow our agent base.
- Coordinate with Marketing Communications on timing, flow, lists, and goals of marketing plans.
- Empower sales staff to create and implement marketing campaigns and utilize marketing campaign request forms to fulfill marketing needs.
- General Office Manager duties
Skills / Requirements
- Associate’s Degree, or higher, in Business, Management, Healthcare Administration or similar field.
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience.
- Heavy travel, including to Harrisburg area 3-4x a year
- Insurance sales experience is a HUGE PLUS!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially over the phone.
- Strong sales and coaching skills are a must.
- Solid analytical skills needed.
- Ability to attain state license to sell Health and Life Insurance within first 90 days of employment required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SalesManAZ