Sales Learning & Resource Development Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to add to our Learning and Resource Development team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and audit Sales resources that help Sales Representatives work with our agents more efficiently.
- Facilitating tracking of Sales programs and processes.
- Facilitating sales staff use of online webinar platforms.
- Auditing training content and materials, refine and update as needed.
- Working as part of a team to develop staff and agent training materials
- Assisting with market research and resource development.
- Providing assistance with creating and presenting online and live training events including webinars, face-to-face meetings, and video recordings
- Assisting with the development, auditing, and updating of the staff and agent training sessions libraries
- Assisting in the creation of resources and materials to be used by the staff or agents
- Staying up to date on Medicare and insurance market news and changes
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, or business is preferred
- Sales experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people of all ages and knowledge levels
- Active Life/Health insurance license is a bonus
- Medicare knowledge is a bonus
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
- Experience using webinar platforms is a bonus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: TAhbg