We are looking for a knowledgeable, experienced Carrier Representative to add to our expanding team. Ritter Insurance Marketing is adding to our team in our Harrisburg Headquarters office and we’d love for you to be a part of our extensive growth!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Initiating and/or developing long term relationships with individual agents and agencies to contract and sell Medicare business.
- Make targeted outbound calls to agents/agencies interested in offering insurance products for the specific carrier.
- Marketing insurance products and services offered by Ritter to agents and agencies within assigned territory.
- Provide knowledgeable support to agents and agencies via phone, email, and live chat regarding their Medicare business.
- Attend sales events, trade shows and road shows to initiate relationships.
- Make targeted outbound calls to agents/agencies interested in offering insurance products for a specific carrier
- Make quarterly courtesy calls to top agents in their primary carrier.
- Continued agent outreach, focusing on increasing current agent engagement and production in their primary carrier.
- Take incoming calls with questions about your specific carrier.
- Attend carrier trainings, events, and webinars as required.
- Develop a strategic plan for recruitment and campaigns in select target zone.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, sales, or business preferred.
- Superior relationship building and business development skills are essential.
- Active Life/Health Insurance License is a huge plus.
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation and sales skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn proprietary computer systems needed.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CarrierRepHBG