We are looking for Sales Assistant with strong communication skills, superior customer service, and an eye for detail to add to our growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides overall agent support and assistance via phone calls and email.
- Builds relationships with agents via phone, email, and face to face interactions.
- Assist with agent certifications.
- Assist agents with contracting and new business application processes.
- Assists with inquiries and questions regarding agent commission payments.
- Provides administrative support to Sales & Marketing such as coordinating schedules and appointments and assisting in hosted events.
- Minimal regional travel is required during our business season.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or related field, preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Solid organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel experience.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SalesAsstHQ