We are looking for an outgoing, dependable, and high energy Recruiting Specialist to add to our growing team. This position is responsible for leading the talent acquisition strategy and executing recruitment activities for all professional positions through the organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understanding all business departments within the organization and keep in tune with the respective hiring needs for current and future positions throughout the organization.
- Full comprehension of the hiring market at each of our locations (Harrisburg, Atlanta, Omaha, Scottsdale, and Boise). Utilize a targeted hiring strategy for each individual office in conjunction with location managers.
- Create job descriptions for new positions and keep all job descriptions current.
- Create job ads and coordinate sourcing for all open positions.
- Screen all candidates, including reviewing of resumes, phone interviews, and in person interviews in coordination with the hiring manager.
- Draft and present offers to candidates.
- Handle all on-boarding paperwork for new hires. Coordinate on-boarding process with IT, payroll, and compliance.
- Build relationships with colleges and professional organizations for recruitment efforts. Attend job and internship fairs.
- Actively build our employer brand through our website, corporate events, digital presence, and Glassdoor.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar field preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in recruitment.
- 1 – 3 years of experience with HR law.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle extremely confidential information.
- Project and time management skills are essential.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: HRRecHQ 4.18