Ritter Insurance Marketing’s development team is in search of a QA Developer to help ensure the delivery of high-quality software that will serve both our internal staff as well as our agents within the insurance industry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze business requirements and develop testing strategies that will aid in the delivery of high-quality products.
- Develop both manual and automated testing scripts to validate new features.
- Meet with business stakeholders to understand feature requests and translate that into user/system requirements.
- Collaborate with other team members for understanding/testing new features.
- Provide internal technical support to staff.
- Develop an understanding of the Medicare Insurance industry to better serve our internal & external customers.
- 4+ years of experience testing software.
- Experience with SQL, Azure, and GitHub.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with automated testing tools such as Postman or Selenium desired, but not required.
- Development experience desired, but not required.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: QA2020