We are looking for Marketing Assistant with strong communication skills, superior customer service, and an eye for detail to add to our growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Communicate directly with agents, vendors and encourage trusting relationships
- Ensures all supporting documents and contracts (licensing) are in place prior to deploying the Campaign.
- Maintain campaign flow.
- Coordinate marketing lists for each campaign.
- Keep a calendar for creative pieces and campaigns.
- Track all banners, web pages, and other media and ensure they are rotated as needed.
- Track all recurring events/campaigns and ensure they are updated as needed.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Knowledge of Marketing and Creative Team operations and procedures.
- Basic understanding of insurance and agent relationship.
- Thorough understanding of the creative process, including internal and carrier approval processes.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer and typing skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to operate related computer applications and other business equipment including email, copy machine, scanner, fax machine, and telephone.
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: MarketingAsstHBG