We are looking for an IT Intern who is eager to learn and ready to put classroom skills to work! We are ramping up for our busy season and we need an IT Intern to join our team Fall through Spring Semester.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tier 1 IT Support
- Answering Help Desk tickets
- Troubleshoot Desktops, Phones, and Printers
- Build/Deploy new PCs and Laptops
- Password Resets
- Computer/Desk moves
Skills / Requirements
- Must currently be enrolled in an IT education program, or be a recent graduate
- Must be available to work at least 20 hours a week. (Additional hours and schedule flexibility are available to accommodate the student’s class schedule and school requirements.)
- Must be eager and willing to learn with a positive, team player attitude.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, Internship, Seasonal
Job Reference #: IT Intern