Inside Sales Representative
Ritter Insurance Marketing is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to add to our growing team! This position offers a hybrid work-from-home schedule upon completion of training.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Initiating and/or developing long term relationships with individual agents and agencies to contract and sell Medicare business upon completion of structured training program.
- Conduct focused outbound calls to agents/agencies interested in offering insurance products for the designated carrier.
- Marketing insurance products and services offered by Ritter to agents and agencies within assigned territory.
- Provide knowledgeable support to agents and agencies via phone, email, and live chat regarding their Medicare business.
- Attend sales events, trade shows and road shows to initiate relationships.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with top agents for their primary carrier.
- Continued agent outreach, focusing on increasing current agent engagement and production in their primary carrier.
- Take incoming calls with questions about your specific carrier.
- Attend carrier trainings, events, and webinars as required.
- Develop a strategic plan for recruitment and marketing campaigns in select geographic markets.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or experience in a field of sales is preferred
- Superior relationship building and business development skills
- Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn proprietary computer systems needed
- Active Life/Health Insurance License is a bonus
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CarrierRepHBG