Inside Sales Representative
Ritter Insurance Marketing is looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Inside Sales Representative to add to our growing team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Initiating and developing long term relationships with agents and agencies to contract and sell Medicare business.
- Making targeted outbound calls to agents/agencies interested in offering insurance products for the specific carrier.
- Marketing insurance products and services offered by Ritter to agents and agencies within assigned territory.
- Providing knowledgeable support to agents and agencies via phone, email, and live chat regarding their Medicare business.
- Attending sales events to initiate relationships.
- Making quarterly courtesy calls to top agents in their primary carrier.
- Continued agent outreach, focusing on increasing current agent engagement and production in their primary carrier.
- Taking incoming calls with questions about your specific carrier.
- Attend carrier trainings, events, and webinars as required.
- Develop a strategic plan for recruitment and campaigns in select target zone.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, sales, or business preferred
- Superior relationship building and business development skills are essential
- Active Life/Health Insurance License is a bonus
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing
- Excellent presentation and sales skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn proprietary computer systems needed
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CarrierRepHBG