We are looking for an outgoing, dependable, and high energy HR Assistant to add to our growing team. This position is responsible for all tasks involving payroll and assisting with recruitment activities and benefit administration for all professional positions through the organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processes time cards including reconciliation of any PTO, Holiday, or Sick time.
- Processes rate adjustments and additional payments such as retro pay, bonus pay, and commission pay.
- Update payroll system as necessary with any changes regarding employee taxes, rates, demographic information, etc.
- Ensure accurate and proper payments to all salaried and hourly individuals on a bi-weekly payroll schedule.
- Runs payroll reports for the Accounting Department.
- Ensures live checks are processed and distributed timely.
- Processes the bi-weekly 401k remittance.
- Process the bi-weekly HSA remittance.
- Draft offers to candidates.
- Assisting benefit enrollment meetings with new hires and for annual enrollment.
- Coordinating wellness classes, attendees, and logistics for on-site events.
Skills / Requirements
- Associate's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar field preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Human Resources
- 1 – 3 years of experience with HR law.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle extremely confidential information.
- Project and time management skills are essential.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: HRAsst319