Ritter Insurance Marketing is seeking a creative Graphic Designer to add to our rapidly growing Marketing team!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Creating designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Conferring with Lead Graphic Designer to discuss and determine layout design.
- Developing graphics and layouts for product illustrations, and company logos.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements as needed.
- Preparing illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with Lead Graphic Designer, and making necessary changes.
- Using computer software to generate new images.
- Maintaining archive of images, photos, and previous work products.
- Preparing notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
Skills / Requirements
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, with excellent skills in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Superior ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround time on projects is a necessity
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Accepting of constructive criticism
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: DesignHbg