We are looking for a Executive Assistant with strong computer skills, superior multitasking abilities, and office experience to add to our growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize, Book and manage all Sales and Marketing Meetings, this would include completing all necessary enrollment forms, booking event space, and making sure supplies are properly in stock for the meeting
- Manage and Order all Sales and Marketing staff supplies – this would include all giveaways for events and documents and handouts as needed
- Assist as needed with company events, this would include booking venues sending out invites and helping with anything to make the event a success
- Assist with financial reports – making sure all credit card receipts are in the proper order and keeping tabs usage
- Book all needed travel for Sales and Marketing team – Flights, rental cars and hotels
- Manage, schedule and keep on task the VP and SR VP of Marketing and Sales
- Attend meetings with VP and Sr VP as needed to compile notes and share them as needed
- Keep inventory, manage and organize the Ritter store
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Thorough understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, transcription, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Two or more years of administrative experience preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Able to organize and coordinate projects.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Willingness to go above and beyond.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ExAsstHBG