Data & Reporting Analyst
A Data and Reporting Analyst at Ritter Insurance Marketing is responsible for the creation and management of all company reporting. This position will be responsible for all areas of reporting, including but not limited to defining business requirements, data gathering, developing and validating reporting, training, and report documentation
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meet with business stakeholders to gather and document requirements.
- Develop, publish, and schedule reports and dashboards to meet business requirements.
- Visually and creatively represent and share company data.
- Regularly use Power BI, SSRS, Excel and similar tools.
- Conduct meetings and promote analysis results.
- Take initiative to advance company use of data and statistics.
- Support business stakeholders with in depth process analysis.
- Design, implement, and maintain reporting and analytics solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management information systems, information technology, computer science, or closely related field.
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with reporting tools, such as SSRS, Power BI, and Google Data Studio.
- Experience with business intelligence, data integration, analysis, and report creation.
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting.
- 3+ years of experience as a data reporting analyst, report writer, or related position.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand and create basic SQL statements.
If this isn't exactly the job for you, join our Talent Network! When a position opens that matches your qualifications, we will contact you!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Data&Reporting