Customer Service Representative
- Performs outbound call campaigns.
- Provide call backs and follow up calls as needed.
- Respond to clients via inbound call, email, or website.
- Transfers calls to licensed agents, as needed.
- Follows customer service protocols.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Follow call center workflows and desktop procedures.
- Maintain call center metrics as determined by management.
- Assumes responsibility for miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School degree or higher is required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others is needed.
- Previous call center experience preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CSRHbg