Ritter Insurance Marketing is an insurance brokerage firm focused on the rapidly expanding Senior Insurance Market. We are dedicated to providing unique and value-added services for our 23,000+ Independent General Agents. We are looking for a creative, energetic, results-oriented Copywriter to add to our staff. Ritter Insurance Marketing is expanding rapidly and we’d love for you to be a part of our extensive growth!
This position is responsible for brainstorming ideas and creating content for articles and advertisements using the established Ritter voice. Copywriters at Ritter work closely with design, digital, development, and sales teams to complete projects for print and web. The role works within tight deadlines with opportunities for year-long sales lead generation projects. Applicants should be strong writers who can check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop all content for our website(s), social media, and marketing campaigns.
- Create content relative to category and product descriptions with a focus on SEO.
- Develop and implement processes, standards and guidelines for ongoing copy development while demonstrating a fundamental understanding of the consumer/Internet user mindset.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- 1 – 3 years of experience writing for the web.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with database tools and knowledge of Internet Technology.
- Strong conceptual skills with knowledge of how copy relates to art, design, graphics, and typography.
- Project and time management skills are essential.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CW2019