We are looking for a Compliance Analyst to add to our expanding team.
The Compliance Analyst will lead Ritter Insurance Marketing towards continuous compliance with industry laws and regulations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assume ongoing responsibility for sustaining process outcomes and leading the development, management and improvement of IT processes based on industry standard frameworks.
- Contribute to the aggregation and reporting of cyber risk metrics and information.
- Ensure cyber risks are appropriately managed within risk appetite tolerance and limits.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for cyber risk management and engaging with cross-functional teams.
- Supports the implementation of the Ritter Compliance Work Plan.
- Executes compliance monitoring/assessments of sales agents, document results within established repository, and reports results to the Compliance Officer.
- Gathers pertinent compliance information and material throughout the entire company, including but not limited to: company policy; document /record retention.
- Works with IT to create a framework to ensure compliance is verified and reports/follows up on exceptions.
- Documents business processes within process narratives or flowcharts, identifying risks and mitigating controls.
- Develops risk and control matrices and test plans for key controls.
- Ensures risks are appropriately managed within risk appetite tolerance and limits.
- Identifies control gaps and tests the design of existing controls.
- Reviews and tests records to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, plans, and communications.
- Keeps abreast of regulations, industry, and information technology changes.
- Plans and performs audits and reports results to management.
- Supports external auditors as assigned.
- Ensures adherence to professional audit standards.
- Conducts special projects, as necessary.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelors Degree or higher is required.
- 3+ years of IT compliance or auditing compliance experience
- Strong collaboration skills and a demonstrated ability to approach technical and business solutions in a consultative manner.
- Must be able to quickly conceptualize and explain new methods, processes and procedures for practical application.
- Skilled at working with management and other key stakeholders to remediate issues and implement reasonable controls that ensures an effective and sustainable compliance posture.
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others is needed.
- Knowledge of Medicare insurance is a huge plus.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ComAna