We are looking for a knowledgeable, investigative Commissions Analyst to add to our expanding team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Downloading, formatting, importing, and verifying commission reports from numerous insurance carriers.
- Uploading reports into our internal payment system.
- Coordinating payment processing with accounting.
- Utilizing internal reporting, carrier reporting, excel, and access to analyze discrepancies and payment issues.
- Communicating with insurance carriers regularly to streamline processes, ensure accuracy, and resolve outstanding commission issues.
- Working in conjunction with internal IT administrators, service support representatives, and accounting to resolve payment questions and concerns in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Handling escalated commission issues and provides full service resolution.
Skills / Requirements
- Associates Degree or higher is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn proprietary computer systems needed.
- Prefer backgrounds in Finance, Accounting and/or Payroll.
- Should be comfortable performing mathematical calculations.
- Superior skills in Excel and Access are imperative.
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others is needed.
- Analytical skills are imperative.
- Knowledge of insurance commissions is a huge plus.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CommAn