Broker Operations Representative
We are looking for detail-oriented, customer-focused Broker Operations Representatives to joining our growing team!
Responsible for customer service particularly regarding commissions and agent support. Also responsible for analyzing commission data for trends, errors, and accuracy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides customer support to agents and partners via phone, email and/or proprietary ticketing system.
- Liaison between agents, business partners and carriers. Interdepartmental communications also required.
- Identifying/Auditing Commissions trends.
- Effectuating the transferring of active business from agent/agency to agent/agency through the processes and guidelines set forth via our partners.
- Provides website assistance & assists with data entry.
- Excellent customer service.
- High quality data entry skills. Excel experience required.
- Ability to use functions and create/manipulate charts/graphs a plus.
- Superior attention to details and follow up.
- Solid work ethic and attention to compliance measures.
- Team player.
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn proprietary computer systems needed.
- Basic understanding of insurance and agent relationship.
- One year customer service experience.
If this isn't exactly the job for you, join our Talent Network! When a position opens that matches your qualifications, we will contact you!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: BrokerOps