Administrative Support Representative
Ritter Insurance Marketing is an insurance brokerage firm focused on the rapidly expanding Senior Insurance Market. We are dedicated to providing unique and value-added services for our 17,000+ Independent General Agents. We are looking for an Administrative Support Representative with strong computer skills, superior multitasking abilities, and an eye for detail to add to our growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing paperwork with insurance carriers for agents and agencies.
- Providing overall agent support and assistance via phone calls and email.
- Following up with insurance carriers and agents as necessary.
- Processing applications and beneficiary enrollments.
Skills / Requirements
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior customer service and/or administrative experience needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel experience.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime, particularly in our busy season between September and December.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: HBG